We now have an opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join us as a Retail Service Technician based in Croydon.
We are looking for people who are hardworking, committed to customer service and willing to learn new skills. Key to the success of this role is your ability to work together as part of a team as well as being able solve problems independently, manage your own time and thrive in a fast paced environment. You will also demonstrate excellent customer support skills and be a clear and concise communicator.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Swap / Install Epos Components within the retail sector .
· Regular liaison with the Engineering Scheduler.
· Full and detailed completion of all appropriate paperwork.
· Present a positive Company image.
· Provide a timely, polite and efficient service.
· Work Tuesday to Saturday
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
· Field Service background - EPOS or IT hardware.
· A positive and professional attitude.
· PC and printer skills. Any EPOS exposure would also be advantageous.
· Able to think logically and use a common sense approach.
· Self motivated and able to work on your own, sometimes under time pressures.
· A full clean UK Driving Licence.
· Happy to work a shift pattern
· Experience of maintaining and installing EPoS equipment.
· Experience in a field based customer service engineering role, ideally in the Retail/hospitality/leisure industry.
Field Support is provided based upon the SLA’s in place with customers. These are monitored on a daily basis and reported back to the customer at regular intervals.
This job description should be regarded as a guideline for the individual job holder, and will be subject to review according to changing circumstances. Other duties within the skills and capabilities of the job holder may be assigned from time to time.
If you are interested, please apply in writing with a current CV, Cover Letter and salary details to:-
Barron McCann Ltd
Or alternately email your C.V. and Cover letter to: